.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Monday, April 7, 2014

All the time it took to get yourself straight



(Floral pleated skirt: Zara, Silk blouse: H&M, Suede wedges: ASOS, pill necklace: ASOS, Handbag: Prada, Hat: New Look) #teenvogue

Sorry for the week off. It was my birthday and I ran off to Paris to be with my boyfriend who is currently studying there. I'm not that sorry though, I went to Disneyland. Anyway, back to reality:

I miss being young and having my mother dress me, it was much easier, plus I just got to wear dungarees. Being an "adult" my mother normally treats me to practical, grown-up things, like a new garlic press (which is exciting, anything to avoid the stench of garlic on your hands is a god send), so it is rare she comes home with a fabric related gift. I am also horrifically hard to buy for, I have zero rational and themes to the things I like so I generally buy my own presents. But when someone gets something so right it deserves an extra big kudos. Well done mum on finding this very pretty and unique skirt, I heart it!

Final sub-point that has nothing to do with clothes, it's that time of year again:

http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014
 

Lots of Love,

Emma x

28 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I need that skirt. I hope you had a lovely birthday.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute outfit as always lovely lady! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I really hope you took some outfit photos in Parieeee! This outfit is gorgeous, that skirt! Those shoes! Aaah wow, maybe one of my favourites of yours. And yes, I have sold my soul my soul to the devil in order to have perfect hair... But just in that post. It was a pretty bad (like, Faustus-level-bad) deal tbh. Right now my hair is tragically awful ahaha ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take any outfit pictures!! In real life I spend more time behind the camera than in front of it. I did intend to if that makes it any better? Oh shush, you have dreamy hair and bangs missy.
      xx

      Delete
  4. that skirt is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so pretty and I love your little bobble hat! Well done momz. ;( I hope you had fun swanning around Paris with your beau!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't like a good old bobble hat? I did, we swanned and ate. A lot.

      xxx

      Delete
  7. An amazing outfit with wonderful details.
    http://the-globe-trot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love beanies... Your so blimmin gorgeous! Happy belated birthday! If you don't get short listed I am boycotting company magazine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw merci for the birthday wishes and the many compliments in this comment. My boyfriend will think I'm cheating on him.

      xx

      Delete
  9. I love this outfit, especially the pink shoes :) Hope you had a nice time in Paris and happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Tanja. Both birthday and Paris was good!

      x

      Delete
  10. Hope you enjoyed Disneyland! Jealous!
    Looove that skirt :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi cutie! I really love your beautiful skirt and adorable shoes. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A birthday in Paris is something bucketlist-worthy!
    You look amazing... Like straight out of a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great place to have a birthday. Disneyland especially, A+ location for a birthday for adults and kids. xx

      Delete
  13. This is such a gorgeous outfit, I love that skirt, your momma did well!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit, so gorgeous!
    xx
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spending your birthday in Paris must have been amazing! I imagine you looked pretty chic too, like Carrie from Sex and the City when she goes to live in France. This skirt is gorgeous! It's got such an interesting pattern, I'm not sure i've seen a floral skirt like it. I love that you're wearing a wooly hat with bare legs, and your lipstick is so pretty. You look great! p.s. I was just commenting on your blog as you were commenting on mine! SO WEIRD! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't fit my tutu skirts in my bag unfortunately! x

      Delete
  16. Hi . Your skirt looks so so pretty . I've just felt in love with it .
    xo
    Eska

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...